Sunday, February 7, 2016

missing you.

3 comments


our love is car drives in the backseat.
it's fingers laced with mine,
small hands,
and gift baskets.
tissues for cold noses,
and kissing in the rain.
it's all i think about.

it's animal crackers and orange spoons,
and its you and me falling over sea shells and getting our toes wet.
it's making mistakes and saying sorry,
and its saying i forgive you and then forgetting.

our love is sitting in my car at 2 am,
not wanting to leave.
our love was everything to me.

and then our love left my lips cold.

once in a while i miss you.
like those nights when i hear our song and i see your blue eyes.
or those days i drive past that place i held those small hands.

i thought i was over you but thoughts are imaginary.
i don't miss you.
i've moved on.
i'm glad your gone.
good riddance
those are just a few of the things i tell myself.

3 comments :

  1. those nights when i hear our song and i see your blue eyes.
    Same. #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. our love is sitting in my car at 2 am,
    not wanting to leave.
    our love was everything to me.

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I don't remember reading this one either. This is gold. This is honestly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete