Sunday, February 7, 2016

hats are just hats.

5 comments










hats are just hats.
i could go into the symbolism of what a hat is.
or talk about how they hide my mistake of a haircut,
or how they hide my face,
but i wont.
cuz hats are just hats.

like how i'm just human
and how humans are just beating hearts.
and hearts are just metronomes,
but my heart is broken,
and that's why this post is off beat.

and that's why you wont understand it.
just like how i don't understand math,
or science,
or girls,
or why i try so hard,
or the purpose of life.

i don't understand a lot of things.
and i don't want to continue writing cuz nobody cares what i'm saying,
just like how nobody is going to listen to my playlist.
or how nobody understands me... including myself.
or how nobody see's me
cuz i actually have a superpower.
invisibility.

hats.
that's what i'm supposed to be writing about...
i nearly forgot.
yeah
hats are cool i guess.

5 comments :

  1. This has easily become one of my favorites. The flow is so good. Too many quality lines. Real meaning behind it and something different than what everybody else has written. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm listening to your playlist. thats some good stuff. i liked this post lotssss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never saw this but MAN THE BOY CAN WRITE (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. " or how nobody see's me
    cuz i actually have a superpower.
    invisibility. "

    oh my god

    ReplyDelete