Sunday, April 10, 2016

i am.

11 comments
i've enjoyed writing this blog.
it's been a way for me to work though a lot of tough things.
its honestly changed me more than i can express.
i dont know where i'd be today if i hadn't taken this class.
yeah, it seems like i'm over emphasizing the effect it's had on my life but trust me. i'm under emphasizing.
and there are just two more things i'd like to say.
one is to you kyle nelson. you have made a huge impact in my life. the way you taught us to open our eyes. and see things. to create things.  its truly changed my life and has helped me figure out who i am and what i want to do. i hope you realize the way you help and change your students. thank you.

and lastly, i'd like to thank all of you for reading my blog, and for all the comments and encouragement. 

sincerely,
ashby orgill


11 comments :

  1. You are one of my favorite blogs from the very beginning and this reveal is so cool. I love it more than words can express. It's so nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOOO this rules. You're a top notch dude, and I'm glad this was your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASHBY
    i didn't expect this one omg. your blog has always been one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IM SO RELIEVED I FINALLY KNOW WHO YOU ARE
    your posts are so honest and deep it kinda saddens me to realize i probably wont be able to get to know myself as much as you know yourself, but on the other hand it makes me feel stronger because of how brave you seem to be.
    i love your way of writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ashby. you definitely had the best guy blog if not the best blog over all. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ASHB!!! hey you! I'm obsessed with your blog, but you already knew that.

    nice reveal, you're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. YESSS! Let's be friends in real life now

    ReplyDelete