Sunday, April 3, 2016

afraid

4 comments
my fears... my afraids:
im afraid of lots of things but fear is for losers.
and im afraid of being a loser.
and im afraid of being afraid.
but im afraid of not being afraid cuz then that would mean im brave.
and im afraid that if im brave, people will think that they can rely on me.
and im afraid of people relying on me because i know ill let them down.
im afraid of letting people down.
and im just afraid.
afraid of long conversations.
and getting stuck in an awkard situation.
im afraid of lung cancer
and of getting lost
of h-e-double hockey sticks
and the future
and im probably afraid of you.





4 comments :

  1. don't be afraid of hell. just procrastinate the idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this is so so good and I relate and I love your writing and I have missed you

    ReplyDelete
  3. "h e double hockey sticks"
    classic. I love this.

    ReplyDelete